Yes. A domain can be backordered by more than one customer. If this situation occurs and Pooldomains.com successfully secures the domain, the domain will go immediately into the Pooldomains.com auction process.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to buy a domain at Pooldomains.com?
- Will I be contacted if Pooldomains.com successfully acquires a domain on my behalf?
- How do I set WHOIS privacy on a domain that I win?
- What is the latest time I can submit a backorder for a Pending Delete domain name?
- How can I view and manage my backorders?
- Can more than one customer backorder a domain?
- If I acquire a domain on Pooldomains.com, how will it be transferred to me?
- What is the Pending Delete List?
- What is a backorder? How can I backorder a domain on Pooldomains.com?