Yes. Pooldomains.com will notify you by email, typically within 2 hours, when a domain is successfully acquired on your behalf. If more than one customer backorders a domain, all customers who have backordered that particular domain will be notified that the domain has been acquired and that an auction has started.
Articles in this section
- How much does it cost to buy a domain at Pooldomains.com?
- Will I be contacted if Pooldomains.com successfully acquires a domain on my behalf?
- How do I set WHOIS privacy on a domain that I win?
- What is the latest time I can submit a backorder for a Pending Delete domain name?
- How can I view and manage my backorders?
- Can more than one customer backorder a domain?
- If I acquire a domain on Pooldomains.com, how will it be transferred to me?
- What is the Pending Delete List?
- What is a backorder? How can I backorder a domain on Pooldomains.com?