We strive to improve accessibility for our customers with disabilities. We would like to hear your comments, questions and suggestions about the provision of our goods or services to people with disabilities. Please visit the Contact Us section of our website or send an email to provide feedback. Pooldomains.com is committed to making our goods and services accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. We comply with the Customer Service Standard of the Accessibility for Ontarians Disability Act (2005) and our Accessible Customer Service Policy is available on request. If you have any questions about our Accessibility Policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Which TLDs can I backorder with Pooldomains.com?
- How long will it take before my newly acquired domain is accessible on the Internet?
- Forgot your password?
- Can I change my Bidder ID? Are there restrictions to the selection of Bidder IDs?
- What is Pooldomains.com? How do I use Pooldomains.com's services?
- How do I manage my Account Preferences and change my Account Information?
- What is a Bidder ID?
- How can I change my secret question?
- How do I get my domain Authorization (EPP) Code?
- What is an International Domain Name (IDN), and how do I order one?