Once an auction ends, no more bids are accepted. The successful high bidder is awarded the domain.
Articles in this section
- Why am I sometimes outbid almost immediately after I submit my bid?
- How do I bid on a domain?
- Which time zone does Pooldomains.com use?
- How does the auction system work?
- What constitutes a valid bid? What are the bid increments?
- How do I know if I am winning or if I won an auction?
- What is Proxy Bidding?
- Can I retract or cancel an unwanted Maximum Bid?
- Will other people know I am bidding on the same domain as them?
- Where can I view the status and/or history of an auction?